Saturday, February 29, 2020

Kenya Update!

Tickets to Kenya are booked!


Thanks to everyone who has generously donated towards our mission trip so far, I was able to purchase airline tickets this month!  Our team has grown to six, as we have another friend and her 16 yr old daughter joining us.  We all have our flights booked and will be leaving for Kenya on July 4th and returning home July 17th. 

We've started planning our itinerary while at Happy Life and are looking forward to loving on all the precious babies in the nursery AND are excited to be spending a few extra days staying with the children at Happy Life Christian School this year.  

I'm especially looking forward to seeing little Gideon, who I meet as an infant on my first trip to Happy Life five years ago.  He is a happy and thriving 5 yr old now, and attending school at Happy Life Christian School. 

Gideon "2015"

Me with Gideon "2018"


Gideon at school "2019"


I am raising funds for the remaining costs of my trip.  If anyone would still like to partner with me and donate towards this trip, you can send funds to my bank through Zelle to Cindy Gross: cindykgross@yahoo.com or 972-567-9474 or through Venmo to: CindyGross @ Cindy-Gross-5.

I cannot wait to see how God is going to use us to bless and share His love with all the precious children at Happy Life!



To learn more about Happy Life Children's Home and the difference they 
are making in these orphaned children’s lives…
Check out their website @ happylifechildrenshome.com 
or view their blog @ happylifekenya.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment