Sunday, June 10, 2018

Kenya Update...


"Leaving for Happy Life in 3 months!"


Our team is getting excited as the time gets closer for us to leave for Happy Life Children's Home in Kenya! 

God has put together an awesome group of women for this year's trip and we are looking forward to serving together! We have started meeting to pray and plan for our trip, and each member of the team has taken on a different leadership role as we prepare to go. 

We have already begun collecting donations of clothing, shoes, baby items, and school supplies. Our team will be getting together in the weeks before we leave to have a "packing party" to fill all the extra suitcases we will be bringing with us to bless the children at Happy Life.  

I recently received the Wonderful news that sweet little Jesse Kay, my sponsored child has been adopted. I will miss seeing him on our visit in September, but am SO happy he now has a forever family!


Me and Jesse Kay
"2016"


Me and Jesse Kay
"2017"

I'm also thrilled to share that through the generous donations I have received so far, my airfare has been paid for AND I am a little over halfway to having all the remaining costs of my trip covered! 

God is SO faithful, and I am trusting that He will provide all that is needed to make this trip possible...and can't wait to GO and love on all those precious children again soon!!


Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send?  And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I.  Send Me!"
~Isaiah 6:8~


No comments:

Post a Comment