Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Leaving for Kenya Next Month!

Happy Life 2016


Returning to Happy Life in 3 weeks!


Getting excited about our upcoming trip to Kenya! 
Our team will be leaving on September 5th to volunteer for 10 days at Happy Life Children's Home...I can't wait to return once again and love on all those precious babies!  

We've collected suitcases full of donations to take with us and are raising funds to purchase needed items while in Kenya. Thanks to the generosity of the Missions Department at Woodlands Church, I will have a suitcase full of shoes, diapers and baby wipes to bring along with me to bless the children at Happy Life.

Donations from Woodlands Church
Missions Department

I'm looking forward to seeing little Jesse Kay, my sponsored child.  He was one of the precious babies we met on our last visit.  I'm praying for a very special family to adopt him and give him a forever home.

Jesse Kay 2016

I am so grateful for all those who have partnered with me and the support I've received to help cover the cost of my trip!

If you would like to make a donation to help purchase needed items for Happy Life, please make your check payable to Happy Life Children's Home and mail no later than August 25th to: 

Cindy Gross
21031 Gold Candlestick Dr.
Hockley, TX  77447

Thank you for your prayers and support as we GO and be the hands and feet of Jesus...and a blessing to the staff and children at Happy Life!



Blessings!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment