Monday, January 16, 2017

Kenya 2017

Returning to Happy Life this year!

I'm thrilled to share the news that we are returning to Kenya to serve at Happy Life Children's Home this September! Our team will be traveling from Houston to Nairobi on September 5th and will spend 10 days volunteering at Happy Life, helping feed and care for all the precious orphans there. We also plan to visit the children at Happy Life Christian School in Juja again this year and take the children on another field trip. It's such a blessing and privilege to come alongside Happy Life's loving and dedicated staff and give these precious children a little extra love and attention!


Our Team at Happy Life in 2016... 



      


We will be collecting donations of clothing, shoes, and supplies to take along with us for the children, along with cash donations to purchase items locally in Nairobi for the Children's Home and School. Last year we brought extra suitcases filled with over 600 lbs of donations, and we hope to be able to bring as much again this year and bless the children and staff at Happy Life!

2016 Donations


I'm so excited for this opportunity to return once again and love on all the precious children at Happy Life!


I'm raising funds to cover the cost of this mission trip. The cost including airfare, visa, transportation, accommodation, meals and expenses will be approximately $1,750.00. My goal is to have my airline ticket covered and fees to Happy Life paid by the beginning of March.

If you would like to partner with me by giving a tax-deductible donation, please make your check payable to Happy Life Children's Home with my name in the memo line, or make your check payable to me, and mail checks to:


Cindy Gross
4018 Coltwood Dr.
Spring, TX  77388


I am so grateful to everyone who has partnered with me as I've served with this wonderful organization over the past two years, and would be SO blessed to have you partner with me this year to help make this trip possible!  

Happy Life 2016


To learn more about Happy Life and the difference they 
are making in these orphaned children's lives....
check out their website @ happylifechildrenshome.com 
or view their blog happylifekenya.blogspot.com


"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father 
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress."
~James 1:27~

No comments:

Post a Comment